Sunday, May 17, 2015

R.I.P. CHINX TRIBUTE !!!


From the guy writing this Chinx was one of my favorite up-and-coming rappers. He was getting so much success he ended up dropping Drugz from his stage name. This is Hip-Pop Proof Tribute to Chinx this is some of his hottest work sit back and enjoy! Thank you for your good music Chinx. Our prayers, and condolences go out to his family, friends, and especially children.

Chinx ft. French Montana - Feelings


Chinx Drugz ft. French Montana - I'm A Cokeboy

Crime Scene.


Chinx Drugz ft. French Montana, Diddy, Rick Ross, Cassie - I'm A Cokeboy Remix


Chinx ft. Bobby Shmurda & Rowdy Rebel - Bodies


Meek Mill - Miss My Dawgs ( Chinx & Lil Snupe Tribute )


Jay-Z Pays Respect To Chinx During Day 2 Of His B-Sides Concert In NYC


Chinx ft. Jadakiss - Trap House

R.I.P. CHINX GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

No comments:

Post a Comment